Sentinel: Protect yourself now!
Greetings to all my readers. Today I want to tell you about Sentinel VPN service, and all its advantages from its competitors. Let’s go!
So why Sentinel?
Military Grade Encryption
- Users can choose from SOCKS5 or OpenVPN servers which enforce quantum level encryption standards such as AES 256 or Poly1305.
- The code behind the Sentinel dVPN is fully revealed to the public on Sentinel’s GitHub profile along with the application MD5 Checksums for absolute provability.
Servers across the Globe
- Servers are hosted all over the world by the community, for the community. Users can choose the optimal server for the fastest browsing and download speeds.
The Sentinel Network hosts open-source distributed and decentralized applications that provide users with assurance that their session information is not being logged, their communication is not being stored, and that not even the creator of the application can view any of their data.
Information about dVPN token.
The $dVPN token is a native and working token of the Sentinel project, and it has quite extensive functionality:
- Governance and Staking token
- Medium of Payment for dVPN Subscriptions
- Medium of Payment for Advanced dVPN Services
If you follow the CoinGecko version, the total number of $dVPN tokens is just over 10 billion, and currently circulating 3.2 billion, and this at a price of $0.023 is a total capitalization of $73,000,000
Governance and Staking Token:
- The Sentinel token is essential for the security of the network, as it is the staking token for Sentinel’s Cosmos-based Hub. The Sentinel token will be used to participate in governance related decisions as a form of ‘voting power’, where the magnitude of a user’s voting power is directly correlated with the amount of tokens they hold.
- Users can earn rewards in exchange for ‘delegating’ their Sentinel token to a validator and being apart of governance.
- Users can host validators and earn commissions from tokens delegated to their validators. This is possible by either appealing for delegation or accumulating enough token to be considered eligible for the active validator set.
The Sentinel Cosmos-based token acts as a work token, thus allowing token holders staking the token to earn rewards. These rewards are generated by the node hosts who provide the bandwidth to dVPN applications built on the Sentinel framework
What is Sentinel Network?
Sentinel Network is a network layer that enables a true p2p and decentralized applications and resources marketplace. Sentinel enables anyone to create Public and Private networks that provide access to both free and incentivized, and also payment method agnostic (pre-paid/escrow/post-paid) services (dApps) & distributed resources, enabling its clients to become both producers and consumers in the network.
Sentinel utilizes locking, staking and multi-sig directly from Tendermint core and Cosmos SDK and aims to fully eliminate the disadvantages of previous generation protocols, that couldn’t scale due to limitations of the blockchain they share with other dApps or that have an unsustainable economic model that reduces usability or access to the product they offer.
Where can I install applications from Sentinel?
To install Sentinel dVPN, you can follow this link and then install the application on the operating system you are interested in. The application is also available on Andoird! So your phone will be no worse protected than your PC.